Thursday, January 11, 2018

Apps for kids - an infowrap












 I am highlighting for you some great kid apps to check out today.  I think these will not only be educational but also a lot of fun for kids to try out.  Let's face it technology is here to stay and all our kids love it (adults too!).  Let's keep them involved imagining, creating and reading.  Kids will then learn to interact and play with languages and stories no matter what form they take.  Our goal is to have our kids become happy, lifelong readers.  



Daily Vroom - age 2+







Parents get great brain-building tips for little kids.



myHomework Student Planner - age 11+








Awesome app to keep track of homework and project deadlines,




  • iPhoneiPod TouchiPad  Free



    Wuf Shanti Yoga Fun Machine - age 3+






    Kid-friendly yoga, meditation lessons from big, happy dog.

    iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad   Free






    Mussila - age 6+






    Fun, game-based music instruction best with background.





    Toca Life: Pets - age 4+









    Open-ended play with animals in virtual pet paradise.


    iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, Fire phone, Kindle Fire
    (2017)




    YUMI | Story Dice - age 6+






    Cute, open-ended storytelling app can give inspiration.



    iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad   Free





    Art Stories CITIES - age 5+




    Playful take on world travel has lofty educational info.



    Have a beautiful day everyone! 







    Follow Storywraps


    *Instagram: Storywraps
    *Email:  Storywrapsblog@gmail.com
    *Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Storywraps
    *Twitter: Storywraps@Storywraps1
    Pinterest: Storywraps


    I put hours of work finding the best kid's books to review for you each day.  If you enjoy visiting Storywraps and would like to donate something for my time and effort I would greatly appreciate it.

    Go to the top of my blog at the right hand corner (below my photo) and please donate what you feel lead to give.  The amount you donate and the frequency you donate is totally up to you.  I thank you in advance for your support.  I love what I do and appreciate any amount that you may give so I can make our community even better.  Thanks a million! 

    Read on!
    Read always!




    πŸ’–πŸ’– Please skip on over to Facebook and "LIKE" my Storywraps page!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–


    No comments: